Ab-Soul Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed]

Ab-Soul reveals the title of his debut album. It looks like cooler heads have prevailed in the Ab-Soul album saga. A couple days ago, we heard Ab-Soul threaten to leak his own album, but that was before TDE president, Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith,responded by daring any of his TDE rappers to do such a thing.
Today, it come out that everything was
a big misunderstanding as the TDE president cleared the air, and even revealed some other news. On Monday afternoon, Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith
announced that he would reveal the title of Ab-Soul’s new album if fans hit his timeline with #blacklippastor. Well, as fans did, and as TDE promised, Ab-Soul followed up on twitter shortly after with the title of his new album, titled These Days…. While no other information is known about These Days…, the TDE president did reveal that he would allow Soulo to announce the release date later in the week as well. So keep your eyes peeled for that, and don’t be surprised to see a leak from it soon too.
We’re five months into the year and TDE is already off to a great start, with albums from Isaiah Rashad,Schoolboy Q and SZA, who all received critical praise and commercial success so far. Will Soulo’s debut album top them all?

[Update: Release Date & Cover Art Revealed]
Ab-Soul’s sophomore album, These Days, finally has a release date. The long-awaited LP from the Black Lip Pastor will be out June 24, with the date being
announced via a 90-second crucifixion-related visual for “ Stigmata”.
The video features Soulo trekking through the desert with a cross on his back and a crown of thorns on his head. It all sets the scene for the album cover, which is revealed at the end of the video, along with the release date.
Who’s looking forward to June 24th?

“One Day I Will Run Away With Drake and Get Married” – Nicki Minaj

In a recent interview with I-D Magazine Nicki was asked about her ideal man and she said

“One day I will run away with Drake and get married, but right now it’s just a fantasy.”

Drake has allegedly split from his former boo RiRi. He also has spit a few bars about Nicki in the past and the two created a fake marriage on twitter in 2010. On Drake’s ‘Nothing Was The Same’ album he even had some lyrics about a falling out between the two. They would definitely be a perfect match..

This should be some kind of ‘Watch Out’ hint.

BREAKING: Boko Haram Runs Out Of Food Supply

Boko Haram, one of the world’s most notorious terrorist group seem to be running out of food supply probably as a result of the over 200 girls whom they kidnapped and are still holding hostage. This has led the group to steal food items and loot local communities close to the Sambisa Forest Saturday Punch reports.

Residents of these communities explained that the rate at which the insurgents stole their foodstuffs was unprecedented, noting that the pressure to feed the abducted girls might have contributed to the desperation of the insurgents to steal and kill the villagers in the process.

One of the villagers, Bukar Umar, who resides in Kamuyya village in Borno State, told one of our correspondents that though it was normal for the insurgents to ask communities to contribute money towards “God’s work,’’ they were usually satisfied when communities raised money for them.

He, however, said the insurgents in recent times had stepped up their activities by invading their communities and carting away food items.

With the pressure on Nigerian soldiers to clamp down on the Islamic sect, it was learnt that the insurgents no longer felt safe to go to markets to buy food items for fear of being arrested.

Some of the insurgents recently met their waterloo in Madagali, Adamawa State, where they were given up by a local food vendor from whom they had planned to buy foodstuffs.

Consequently, members of a vigilance group pounced on them and killed over 70 of them while seven others were reportedly handed over to the police.

The vigilantes acted after they were tipped by the local food vendor that the insurgents were coming to get food before going for a major operation in a neighbouring village.

A Madagali resident, who did not want his name mentioned, had said, “The vigilance group mobilised, laid ambush and waited patiently for the insurgents.

“As soon as the insurgents, numbering over 100, showed up in the village to pick up their favourite meals, the vigilantes attacked them, killing most of them in a hail of bullets.”

Security personnel, during the week, also repelled attacks by the terrorists on Kubla, a border town between Adamawa and Borno states.

A security source said, “The heavily armed terrorists arrived in Kubla and started burning houses and stealing foodstuff, until a contingent of the military was mobilised to confront them.

“The soldiers engaged the militants in a fierce exchange of gunfire to repel them,” the source said.

The source, who did not disclose his name because he was not authorised to provide details of the attacks, added that the insurgent had set to extend their stealing spree to Taraba State.

Residents of Limankara, Kamuyya, Kirenowa, Kimba and Makor communities in Borno State said the insurgents usually carte away food items and livestock after killing people in their areas in recent attacks.

In Limankara, a Borno border village with Adamawa State, the insurgents who killed many persons and carted away property worth several millions of Naira were said to have particularly gone for the available food items in the village.

In Kamuyya village, a resident, Bukar Umar, said over 20 insurgents, who must have emerged from the bush, stormed the Kamuyya weekly market when traders were conducting their businesses and opened fire into the crowd before setting shops and vehicles on fire.

According to him, the hoodlums were well armed with sophisticated weapons, and after raiding the area, they went to the major market and shot sporadically and indiscriminately into the crowd, killing 20 persons on the spot and burning most of the shops in the market.

He said the attack lasted for over two hours last Sunday. “The invaders had a field day wreaking havoc on us. They snatched several vehicles and loaded them with bags of assorted foodstuff, before fleeing the area.”

In Kirenowa town, where 20 persons were killed last week Thursday by the insurgents, they were said to have ransacked the town for food items, which they subsequently packed away in stolen vehicles.

The insurgents on Sunday intercepted a vehicle loaded with bread, killed the four occupants and drove the vehicles towards Sambisa Forest. The vehicle, which was on its way to Polka from Gwoza, was attacked at Waraba village.

Some of those who spoke to our correspondents appealed to both the state and the Federal Government to immediately come to their rescue by giving them food and rebuilding their burnt houses.

One of them, Modu Kaka, said: “It has been difficult for our people to feed because our food items have been carted away and we are left with little to share among ourselves.

“To even get another supply is a problem, if you get that, you are only inviting them to come back and that makes it necessary for security personnel to be deployed here.”

The village District Head of Limankara, Alhaji AbdulKareem Wahab, claimed that 1,750 bags of assorted grains were loaded in seven stolen vehicles that were taken away by the insurgents during the week.

He said, “The invaders had a field day wreaking havoc on us. They snatched several vehicles and loaded them with bags of assorted foodstuffs, before fleeing our area.”

Also in Kirenowa town, residents said scores of armed insurgents invaded the area around 12noon, shooting everyone at sight and setting houses, shops and vehicles on fire.

A resident of the area, Mallam Goni Bukar, said, “The militants, armed with sophisticated weapons, raided the area and proceeded to the major market and began sporadic shootings into the direction of crowd, killing 20 people on the spot and burning most houses and shops in the town.

“They snatched several vehicles and loaded them with bags of assorted foodstuffs and fled. They destroyed everything we have, carted away our food and burnt down the remaining ones.”

It was also gathered that after wreaking havoc in Marte, the hoodlums invaded nearby Kimba and Makor villages, where five people were killed in each of the villages.

Bukar added, “After the carnage in our area, the militants proceeded to the two neighbouring villages and killed 10 persons, even as they set ablaze several houses and vehicles. They equally carted away their food items.”

In a recent attack on Shawa, a neighbouring Chibok community, the terrorists stole food, after killing no fewer than 10 people. In another attack on Alagarno village, Borno State, the gunmen also stole food and razed their victims’ homes.

One of the residents who spoke with journalists, Mallam Umaru Saina, said, “They destroyed everything we had and burnt down our remaining food after stealing what they needed. What is most painful is that they did not spare our kids. They killed children and women.”

Apagu Maidaga also said Alagarno residents hid in the bush and watched while the extremists set ablaze their homes of thatch-roofed mud huts.

The British newspaper, The Mail, had last Sunday reported that Nigerian journalist, Ahmad Salkida, who is trusted by both the Federal Government and the Boko Haram leader as a mediator, visited the camp where the abducted schoolgirls were being kept.

Sakilda was quoted as claiming to have seen the abducted schoolgirls being “well fed and adequately sheltered.”

Saturday PUNCH gathered during the week that the insurgents resorted to stealing following the shortage of food to feed themselves and their hostages.

It was also learnt that the thirst for more loot prompted the terrorists to invade Kamuyya village in Biu Local Government Area of Borno State last Sunday.

The recent activities of the sect have left the communities attacked further impoverished and many found it difficult to feed as their food items have been carted away.

It was also learnt that the violent sect had begun to pile up food items in preparation for a long drawn battle with the military, especially as the United States, United Kingdom, France, Israel and other foreign collaborators are assisting the Federal Government to ensure the safe return of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls.

With the allied forces believed to be on the ground to help the Nigerian military rescue the girls, it was learnt that the insurgents did not want to be caught unawares by running out of strategic resources, especially food.

Saturday PUNCH further learnt that this development also contributed to the latest strategy of carting away food from communities, and the rustling up of the residents’ cattle in the last one week.

In recent publications, some residents of the communities close to Sambisa Forest told journalists in Maiduguri that the insurgents had visited their towns recently asking for money to execute “God’s work.”

The villagers were only able to raise N70, 000. The insurgents left with the money but with a message that they would come back for the balance.

They threatened to come back for the balance at a stipulated time or they would kill the villagers.

One of the villagers, Bukar Umar, said the villagers took the threat with levity. They thought it was “madness gone too far.”

He said, “Actually when they issued the threat, we took it lightly as we were all relaxed and nobody bothered to make any extra effort to raise the amount they requested. May be that was what caused this bloody attack because we were unable to meet their demand.”

Speaking on the growing raid of the insurgents for food, a military source said, “The military is aware of this and knows that the insurgents are doing this for a strategy but it is inevitable that we have to confront them if the schoolgirls and other girls and women they have abducted are not released.”

He said, “They should continue to pile up food items as much as they can but wars and battles have different complexities and when we get to that stage we will definitely know which strategy to deploy.’’

Unconfirmed reports had indicated that certain helicopters used to drop food items and other needs in the Sambisa stronghold of the Boko Haram group.

Security experts said the growing focus on the Sambisa forest must have disrupted the routine of the helicopters, thus putting pressure on the group’s supply chain and fueling more attacks on villagers in the North-East.

Praiz: I would have been playing for Barcelona FC if not for music

f it were left to Praiz, he would rather be recognized as a footballer, not a musician.

The R&B singer reveals details about his childhood dreams, his album which will be released in June 2014, the craziest thing a female fan has asked him to do – sign an autograph on her private part, and his MTN endorsement.

Read excerpts from the interview with Vanguard;

On his career ambition while growing up: “No. I loved Soccer, I was a huge fan of football and I play well too. I studied Computer Science in the university. I had this dream that I was going to be a big soccer star. I was dreaming to play for Barcelona FC because that has always been my club. I have played in several football clubs in the country back then in the North. For me, being an entertainer was something I never thought or dreamt of. But as nature has it, in everything we are doing, God has another plans for us. He knows where to place you and how to use you to inspire people.”

On how he got into music: “Well, I would say that I started liking music because of my environment. Before I went into the higher institution, I had this friend who used to be a music producer. So most times, I used to go to the studio with him and from there, I learnt how to do many things. I learnt how to make beat, and how to produce some sounds. For me, my love for music started developing from there. That is what I can say about my adventure into the music world.”

On his skills on the field: “I am a good footballer, I played for my department when I was in higher institution. I played for Kaduna Polytechnic, I also played for Highlander FC in Kaduna as well. That was the same club some big Nigerian players like, Celestine and Emmanuel Babayaro among others played for. It’s just that I grew up listening to music. What you have in mind that you want to do might be different from what God plans for you.”

Couple Making Love In Front Of Their Daughter (See Photo)

This is absolutely WRONG! Nothing can justify this abuse, When this Ghanaian lady went to visit her boyfriend she took her daughter with her, she couldn’t simply leave the child with someone knowing very well the guy live’s in a single room..

Not only did they make lóve in front of the child, the guy also recórded the whole thing and later on sent it to his friends. This cóuple needs to be sued for child abuse… The world has finally lost it!

Check Out New Condoms That Leaves Shaft Open And Only Tip Of Man-Hood Is Covered

A new condom has been invented and it promises to improve sensitivity to the maximum and is said to be stronger and safer.

LA-based Charles Powell invented the Galatic Cap Pregnancy Prevention device after his friend contracted HIV.

The Galatic Cap Pregnancy Prevention is designed to cover the tip of the man-hood and leave the long shaft exposed and it comes in two parts, a polyurethane adhesive film and the cap that stay on top of the man-hood to trap the out rushing s***m.

Mr Powell says that the polyurethane part is like a second skin and can bu worn for several days without taking it off, He said you can even wear it while urinating and bathing.

He explained: When a man wants to have s*x, he peels off the paper backing on the cap and sticks it to the polyurethane to securely bond the two and trap semen. He insists the device, which is transparent, will stay on for the duration.

He believes his product will solve the age long problem with condoms , the lack of sensitivity.

However critics have come out to suggest the c****m wont help stopping the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.

A clinical director Jason Warriner told Mail Online: ‘This will not prevent the spread of conditions such as HIV or herpes as the whole man-hood is not covered

‘It may be suitable for a couple in a long-term relationship but not as a barrier to STIs. ‘There is also the risk that the cap may leak, exposing semen.